Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Totally Girl by Glitter Bug Designs

Happy Wednesday!! The week is already half over! Yikes! Today I have a great kit to share with you from Glitter Bug Designs. If you have anything girly to scrap then this kit is perfect for you! It is called Totally Girl and is available at Scraps N Pieces here. Here is a preview. It is on sale for 50% off so hurry over to the store!
Cute right!!
Here are my layouts with the kit. 
 I used a template by Karen Diamond Designs for the October Template challenge at Scraps N Peices for my above layout. You can participate in the challenge here. 
I made this layout for the scraplift challenge. You can participate here. 
Here is a freebie for you! Thanks for reading! 
Click HERE to go to the SNP website and download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment