Thursday, September 20, 2012

These Are The Moments word art by Word Art World

I am a big lover of word art. When I am left to my own creativity when titling my layouts I normally end up with a one or two word title all in the same font etc. Well, I love word art because it gives me a jump off point with creative titles and fonts and then I can color and change it to my desire. Today I have a great and very versatile word art pack to share with you from Word Art World called These Are The Moments. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes. Here is a preview. It is on sale for just $2 til the end of the week. 
Here is a look at what I have created with it. 
kit used was SweeTeen collab by Wendy Tunison Designs and Memories by Digital Designs. 
kit used was Simple Pleasures by BeeHaven Designz

No comments:

Post a Comment