Friday, September 14, 2012

Lots of stuff from Twin Mom Scraps!


I have a lot to share with you today! This is what happens when you are gone for a week and a half from the online world! LOL! All the kits that I will show you today are available at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, My Memories, and Personal Store

First up is Summer Endings. 
I just love the colors in this kit. If you do to you are in luck! She has lots of extras you can grab! Deco papers, templates, borders! 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used a template from the Trucks Rules collection that I show below. 

Next up is Trucks Rule. 
I have two girls so I elected not to work with this kit but it is perfect for little boys!!! 
I did you the template set in my layout above though. 

There are lots more kits that I will be working with soon from her as well. But if you can't wait head over to her blog and check out all the releases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment