Friday, September 28, 2012

Summer Breeze by Digital Harmony Design Studio

Happy Friday!!! I am so excited that it is Friday! Especially since tomorrow I get to go to the Scrapbook Expo here in Utah!! Plus I get to meet one of my best friends there!! Super excited about all this! Today I have a kit to share with you from one of the Stuff To Scrap exclusive designers Digital Harmony Design Studio. The kit I got to work with is called Summer Breeze. I love the fun bright colors in this kit! It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Fun right! 
Here are my layouts. 
I used Sisterly Love word art by Memories by Digital Designs on the first layout. It is available here.  
I used a template by Rainy Dayz Designs called Rainy Day Guides - Fall for my second layout. It is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment