Friday, September 14, 2012

Daily Memories by Adriana's Cafe and All Around Gold Templates by Memories by Digital Design

Hello there,
Today Adriana's Cafe has a new release for you, it's Daily Memories.
The kit will be on sale for just $2.79 in both of my stores until the end of the month, enjoy!


SNP           STS

Here's some inspiration from the CT







Go visit Adriana's Cafe Facebook Page for a freebie.

And don't forget to visit the CT blogs, they have something for you too.

Christie
Denise
Julia
Lyn
Meleah

Here is a look at the layout that I created. Because of my vacation I did not get it in time for the team blog post but here it is for you!
I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called All Around Gold. It is available at SNP here.
Here is a preview.


No comments:

Post a Comment