Friday, October 29, 2010

Welome to the Zoo by Piccolina Designs

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am sooooo glad that it is finally the weekend! It is gonna be a busy one but I still like weekends better than week days!

I have the cutest kit to show you today! It is so adorable!
Welcome to the Zoo Kit Preview

Isn't that one of the cutest kits ever! It is a collaboration between Piccolina Designs and Wyld Web Designs. It is a HUGE Kit with lots of fun papers and embellishment! It is perfect for a day at the zoo with the family of course, but would also work for so many other pages as well.

It is on sale through the end of the week. You can get more information on the sale and where to purchase the kit at Piccolina Designs Website.

Here are the two pages that I made with this kit. I think that the colors and the animals from this kit really made the pages stand out! I hope that you enjoy!

PD WTTZ 2 - web size

PD WTTZ 1 - web size

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment