Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome Home by Piccolina Designs

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today has been a great day so far. I normally attend a play group every week but since it is getting cold we decided to have it at my home this week. My daughter had a great time with her friends and I was even able to multitask and get some canning done at the same time! I thought I would have to do the canning this afternoon so now I get some extra time I did not think I would have! Yea! That means I will actually have time to update my blog! Super Yea!

Yesterday Piccolina Designs released an ADORABLE kit that is perfect for fall pictures and many other themes. I love these colors! It is on sale this weekend for 25% off! Here is the preview of the kit (it is linked to her blog). She also has a free sample add-on to the kit at her blog that you can download! You will have to register at her store to download but it is free and really simple to do.

After the preview are the two pages that I made using the kit. I am biased of course but I think they turned out wonderful!

PD Welcome Home Kit Preview

PD Welcome Home - No Name

PD Fall Fun

Choa, Kristal

1 comment:

  1. So I have to brag about what my friend Angie did with this kit. It is adorable! Check out this link
    http://angiescreativecorner.blogspot.com/2007/10/piccolina-designs-creative-team.html
    They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete