Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second Set of pages - This is the Place State Park

Earlier this summer we got to go to This is the Place State Park with my mother and my sister. My daughter had a wonderful time. I have quite a few pages scrapped of this day but am still needed to do more since I took so many pictures! :)
I hope you enjoy these pages!




The Indian Village. This was a very cool part of the park. They had real descendent of the native americans that lived in Utah there to talk about their Heritage. My daughterl was also able to make a arrowhead necklace!! I used the Angels Among Us kit from CraftyScraps and the Font - For the Hundredth time.


Photobucket


This next stop was my daughter's Favorite! She loved pounding out designs in her little piece of leather! So cute!

Photobucket


This next page was one of the hardest to do for me. It was part of the Lotto Challenge at Crafty Scraps. As part of the challenge I had to do an Out of Bound Effect. I did not even know what this was before the challenge!! It took me forever! But I was happy with the end result. I could only use one picture for the challenge itself so I redid and changed a few things for the page I will actually print. I have listed them both here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also ended up making a second page to go along with the train page.
Photobucket

This page was for the Font Challenge at Crafty Scraps. You also had to make a page with Answer me this in the title. I thought it would be perfect for the Newspaper shop!

Photobucket


Those are the only pages that I have finished for that fun day so far!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment