Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First set of pages - Trip to Seattle

I have decided to break the pages into semi themes, at least until I run out of pages that go together and have all the misc ones left. Most of these pages are all made as parts of challenges as I am learning so they are not a whole set of events etc.


This is one of my favorite Pages! A lot of that has to do with the picture of my daughter but I think that this kit catches the colors perfectly as well! It is the Summer Kit by Crafty Scraps and was used for a Template challenge at her Forum.

This was at the Beach near Seattle. They had these cool steps that lead right into the ocean. My daughter had a great time!

Photobucket

Here is a page using CS kit Paris Cafe. We had a such a great time in Seattle!

Photobucket

Thanks Jeff for such a great trip!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment