Saturday, March 22, 2014

Someday Soon, Forever Love and On a Spring Morning by Jen C Designs

I have lots of goodies to share with you from Jen C Designs! You are gonna love it! 
First up is a Scrapbook Graphics exclusive where she is currently guesting! It is called Someday Soon. You can grab it here. Check out the awesome kit! 
I just love all the grey with pops of the pink, orange, and green. 
Here is a look at my layout with the kit. 
I used a template by Memories by Digital Design for my kit called 3's Company. You can find it here.

Next is a kit called Forever Love and is available at Pickleberry Pop here. Here is a look at the parts of the kit. 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used Memory Makers Vol. 4 Template by Jen C Designs. Available at here

Last I have a kit called On A Spring Morning available at Gotta Pixel. 
Here is my layout. 
I used Memory Makers Vol. 2 template by Jen C Designs. 







No comments:

Post a Comment