Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lots of goodness from Word Art World!

Happy Saturday! 
Today I have a bunch of great things to share with you from Word Art World. Long before I was lucky enough to be on her Creative Team I was a huge fan of her work. Her Word Art is incredible and so easy to work with! Now she also makes incredible kits! I just love everything that she creates! Today I have three products to share with you. 
Up first is a word art pack called Express Yourself. It is available at Gotta Pixel here
Next is another word art pack called Loving You. It is available at Gotta Pixel
Amazing word art right? Did you know that she gives away a weekly freebie in her store at Gotta Pixel? It is an excellent way to try out her word art and get hooked! 

Next I have a new kit to show you called Hello Sunshine. This kit is perfect for those sunny days and also rainy days! It would also be adorable for a bath or swimming page! It is available at Gotta Pixel. Here is a look at the kit. 

Now her are my pages using the products above. 
This first layout uses the kit Hello Sunshine and Express Yourself Word Art. 
This page uses a kit by Scrappin Serenity called Matters of the Heart and Word Art from Loving You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment