Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Story - June by Jen C Designs; Honor and Cherish Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs;

Today I have the next kit in Jen C Designs My Story Collection, My Story - June. I LOVE the colors in this kit. Lately I have really been gravitating towards blues in kits! So this kit was no disappointment! 
It is available at Gotta Pixel, MScraps, and Pickleberry Pop. Here is a look at the kit. It is full of great elements to use for Fathers, Graduation, Parties and many other things. 
Here is a look at my layout.
I used Word Art from Memories by Digital Designs new pack Honor and Cherish.
Here is a look at the pack. Available at Scraps N Pieces.
I also created another layout with the word art and a kit from Simple Girl Scraps.
full credits and kit information is available in this post here.

Jen C Designs has the full June My Story collection on sale for 9.99 until the 15th of June and all the previous collections on sale for the week for 9.99 as well. This is the FULL collection and not just the kits. They are chuck full of the kit, extra papers, alphas, glitters, some even have template! Check them out in her stores.
Pickleberry Pop | Mscraps | Gotta Pixel
My Story - June Collection
I will be back later next week with my layouts from each of the collections to show you just how amazing they are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment