Thursday, June 6, 2013

Little Monkey by QueenWild Scraps and a FREEBIE!

Hello! I hope that everyone is enjoying their June. Summer seems to have finally started around here and I am loving it! Today I want to share with you an ADORABLE new kit from QueenWild Scraps called Little Monkey. There are so many things about this kit that I love. First, it is full of monkeys  My youngest loves her toy monkey and is always climbing on things so she is definitely a monkey! The kit also has lots of baby themed stuff which I love with the monkey theme! Third, the colors are so bright and fun! I love all the great papers that are included in the kit! You can check it out in the Scraps N Pieces Store here. It is also on SALE!!! The normal New Release sale ends today but QueenWild Scraps has extended the sale through Monday! So hurry over and grab it if you have not yet!!
Yea! Who does not love to save a little money! 
There is also some adorable word art that you can purchase here.
Or you can grab them both in the bundle and save! Check it out here
Now, I told you already how much I love this kit but now I get to show you! I have made three, yup three, layouts with it to share with you!!! 
For the layout above I also used a template from QueenWild Scraps called All About the Photos
It is available here at Scraps N Pieces. 
This layout below used a template called The Big Picture. 
Part 1 of this set is available on her FB page. Head over and grab it! 
My last layout uses a template by Jen C Designs called Blendables. 
I also have a freebie for you!!! I hope that you enjoy it and it gives you a sampling of how wonderful this kit is! 
Click HERE to go to my post on the Scraps N Pieces blog and download! 

No comments:

Post a Comment