Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Template Grab Bag by Jen C Designs.

I LOVE templates and I love getting them at a great deal! Well Jen C Designs latest Template Grab Bag does not disappoint! Check it out below and for a limited time it is just 4.99! 
June Template Grab Bag!! 
Available at Pickelberry Pop, Gotta Pixel, and MScraps

Here are a look at the layouts I created with the Template Grab Bag. 
My first layout uses My Story April by Jen C Designs. 
Available at Pickleberry Pop, Gotta Pixel, and MScraps
and the Show Off Template from the Grab Bag. 

My next layout used Little Monkey from QueenWild Scraps available at Scraps N Pieces and Jen's Blendables Template. 
  
My next layout used Sizzling Summer by Word Art World available at Gotta Pixel 
and Jen's Bit by Bit Template.

No comments:

Post a Comment