Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's A Love Thing by Word Art World and Love Masks

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. This week has seemed a bit long already even though it is only Tuesday! LOL! Maybe that is because I am exhausted today from everything I tried to do yesterday! We finally have our own ladder instead of having to borrow one from the neighbors so yesterday I decided to dust all the high hard to reach spots like the fan....maybe not such a great idea...but it does look good! 
Today I have 2 products to share with you from Word Art World. The first is a new product that is part of the Gotta Grab It sale at Gotta Pixel. The sale ends today though so hurry over!! 
Here is a look at the products that she has in the sale. Her collection is called 'It's A Love Thing'. 





The other product I want to share with you is called Love Masks and is available at Gotta Pixel  and Scrapbook Bytes
Here is a look at the product. 

Here is the page AI created using the Mask and It's A Love Thing






 

No comments:

Post a Comment