Friday, February 22, 2013

Friends Across the Miles and Everyday Love by B2N2 Scraps

Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend this week! My daughter has been anxiously waiting for this weekend for a very long time! We are be-latedly celebrating her birthday at Chuck E Cheese! She is super excited! Today I have 2 releases to share with you from B2N2 Scraps.
First up is a collab from B2N2 Scraps and Shelle Bell Scraps called Friends Across the Miles. 
Here is a look at the kit. Available at STS
I love the fun color scheme and all the great elements! 
Here is my layout.
The other release I want to share with you came out earlier this month. It is called Everyday Love and is also available at STS
She also has a sampler available FREE for a limited time at STS
Here is my layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment