Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sparkly Creatures by Adriana's Cafe

Hello!
 Today I have a great colorful kit to show you. I choose this kit because it is so adorable (of course!) but also because I wanted something colorful and springy to help me remember that winter will end and spring will come again!
The kit is called Sparkly Creatures and is from Adriana's Cafe. It is available here.
Here is a preview. 
  Here are the two layouts that I created with this kit. The first I used for a Speed Scrap at the Forum. If you have never joined I would highly recommend it! They are super fun and everyone is very friendly and helpful!

My next layout is for the weekly challenge in the Forum. It runs through the 16th so you still have some time to participate! The only requirement is to use the free alpha provided by Valerie of Fleur de Scrap.
I also used a template by Queen Wild Scraps for this layout. Here it is!
I love layouts of my girls together!! And now, I also have a freebie for you! Yea! Here is a preview.
Click Here to go to the SNP Blog and snag it!
I hope you enjoy!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment