Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New kits from Jen C Designs. Quality TIme and The Journey Begins.

Today I have two great kits to show you from Jen C Designs. The are both kits that are perfect for family photos or 365 projects or just about anything else.

The first is Quality Time. It is exclusive at Funky Playground Designs for the month of January. It can be found here. Here is a preview.
Here is my page. 

Next is The Journey Begins collection. I am so excited about these! This is the first of 12 coordinating sets to help you with your scrapping all year long! Perfect if you are doing a Project 365, Project 52, or any album!! Here is a preview. It is available here.
Here is my layout. I also used the spotlight templates available here. Here is a preview.


Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment