Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Learning Curve and No Rules Templates by Colie's Corner

Hello!
I am very excited for 2012 and all that it may bring. It has, however not started out easy. My poor little baby is sick and has not been sleeping well which means neither have I!! LOL. But she seems to be getting better so hopefully everything will get back to normal soon.
In the meantime I have an adorable kit to show you that I was able to use before the holiday but never had a chance to post it. Well, you are in luck because you get to see it now! It is called Learning Curve and is by Colie's Corner. Here is a preview. It is available here.
I also used an adorable template set for my layout from Colie's Corner called No Rules. It is available here. Here is a preview.
Here is my layout. 
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment