Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where I have been...

I am sad to say that my laptop has crashed. I am pretty sure that it is the videocard/motherboard since the computer will turn on but nothing will display on the screen or when connected to an outside monitor. It is at the Shop being looked at but may take a while and be expensive to fix. It is the only computer I have with scrapping software. Luckily the harddrive is okay so I did not lose any data. I will let you know once I know better what to expect but will not be able to make layouts for at least the next week and most likely at least through the end of the month. I will try to keep you all updated about the events, sales, and kits from the designers that I create for but since the only computer now is in the unfinished basement where it is too cold for my little ones I will have very limited computer time. 
I Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!  

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that! It's amazing how dependent we become on our computers, isn't it? Thank goodness you haven't lost your data!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer problems, glad it didn't effect your scrapping stash. Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete