Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy DSD by Mirelle Candeloro and Oh Snap Word Art by Fleur de Scrap

Today I have two great products to show you that are available at the Scraps N Pieces Store. If you are like me you take a lot of photos! My daughter has picked up on this and has started to like to take pictures and pose for them as well.
The first is called Happy DSD by Mirelle Candeloro. Here is a preview. It is available here

The next is Oh Snap word art by Fleur de Scrap. Here is a preview. It is available here

Here are my layouts with these two great products. 

Don't forget that the whole Scraps N Pieces store is on sale for 40% off until the end of the month so hurry on over and pick up these and all the other great products! 
I also have a freebie for you using Happy DSD kit. I hope you enjoy it! It is available at the Scraps N Pieces blog here

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment