Friday, December 16, 2011

December Template Grab Bag by Jen C Designs! A GREAT Deal!!

Hello! I have a wonderful deal to share with you just in time for Christmas! I LOVE templates. They are a life savor in giving some inspiration and saving time on making layouts! I have a great grab bag deal to share today from Jen C Designs. You can get 4 template packs (that is 16 templates) for just $3.99. Here is a preview of all the packs. It is available here.

Here are some layouts that I created with the templates in this grab bag. 
My first layout was made using Share the Memories Template and Tub Time Kit. 
Available here


My next layout is made using the Spotlight Template and Shabby Spring Kit. 
Available here


My last layout was with the In Review Template and Look Hoo's Having a Birthday Kit. 
Available here

Kristal


No comments:

Post a Comment