Friday, September 23, 2011

New Release Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!!
I am super super excited for the weekend! Aren't I always?? Ha Ha! This weekend my 3 year old is going to visit her Grandparents house. She is so excited! It will be a little strange to only have a baby again to look after! But I am hoping to get lot done since I have relatives coming in from out of the country next Friday!
Today I have a bunch of great products and kits to show you!
First up is a new kit by Mommy Made This (aka Rainamoon Designs) called Vroom Vroom Vroom! It is an adorable kit about cars, planes, traffic, travel just about anything you can think of involving a moving vehicle! My hubby LOVES to do RC stuff so my daughter has picked up the habit as well so this kit was perfect for her driving her daddies car.
Here is a preview of the kit. Available here.
I used a template from Scraps-n-Pieces available over in her forum for the September Template Challenge.
I also used some word art by Memories by Digital Design. The word pack is called Just So Wordy and is perfect to add a little extra elegance or fun to your layout. Here is the preview. It is available here.
Finally here is my layout!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment