Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lady Bug by Amy's Designs and Let's Rock Word Art pack by Memories by Digital Designs

Happy Monday!!
I have a really fun kit and word art pack to show you today!! i was working on a layout for some vegas pictures using the great Let's Rock word art pack from Memories by Digital Designs. I had the general layout made and knew where I wanted stuff but needed to decide on the perfect kit still. I wanted to use a rocking red/white/black theme. So when I was accepted as a new CT member for Amy's Designs over at Scraps-N-Pieces and she sent me her first kit I knew it was perfect! It is called Lady Bug. It is the perfect color scheme. I need to make another page still since I did not even touch any of the adorable bug themed stuff!
Here is a preview of the kit and the word art pack. Both are available at the Scraps-N-Pieces store.
Let's Rock word art here
Lady Bug kit is available here
Here is my two page layout! Hope you enjoy!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment