Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dancing and Football!

Hello All,
I have some exciting news!!! I am a new member of the Creative Team for Jellebelleke's Designs!! I am super excited about this because she makes great templates!! If you have never used templates you definitely need to try it out! They can be a lifesaver when you are a little short on time or inspiration! I love how versatile they are as well. You can use them as is, or move and change and resize for so many different possibilities.
I have 2 template packs to show you today as well as an adorable kit by Simple Girl Scraps that I used with one of the templates!!
I am also a new member of a Word Art Creative Team for Memories by Digital Designs!
Here is the first template pack. It is called Back to School. It is available here
Here is a preview of Cherished Memories by Simple Girl Scraps that I used to create my layout. 
It is available here
I used word art from Memories by Digital Designs Homecoming pack for both my layouts.
 It is available here
Finally here is my layout! Cute right?
Here is the second template pack. It is called Precious Moments and is available here.

Here is my Layout. I used pieces from a couple different kits by Scrapping Sisters. Got Game Football, Team Colors, and Girly Girl. 

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment