Monday, March 7, 2011

Super cute baptism kit from Pink Igloo Designs!

Hello Friends!

I wanted to share a cute kit with you all from a Scrap Designer that I follow and that has really cute kits! The kit is called My Special Day by Pink Igloo Designs. She has just made an adorable girls baptism kit! Now, my girls are not old enough to need a baptism page yet (we baptize at age 8 in my church) it is definitely a kit I want in my stash for when they are old enough! Plus, with all the cute pink it is perfect to use right now for a baby page!
So I thought I would share with you in case anyone else could benefit from this great kit!
Here is the preview:

Isn't that just an adorable kit!

Here is a two page layout that I made using this kit! Enjoy! (Word Art is from Word Art World)




Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment