Friday, March 25, 2011

Beach Break and Hoppin' Froggy by Twin Mom Scraps and Freebie Word Art

Hello!

I have two very fun kits to show you from Twin Mom Scraps. The first is called Hoppin' Froggy. As you might guess it has lots of fun greens and yellows and of course some adorable frogs! It is a very versatile kit for other types of layouts as well, of course. It is available at her store here. My two layouts below are from New Years Eve!
But before I show you the layouts I want to show you the kit preview.




You can also grab this cute QP freebie from her blog here.



Now, here are my two layouts from this cute kit!



The next kit I would like to show you is called Beach Break. I love summer and anything to do with warm weather so this kit made be very excited for the weather to finally get warm. Sadly, as I write this there is snow on the ground outside. Sigh.

Here is a preview of the kit and as always if you head to Twin Mom Scraps blog she has a coordinating freebie for you!





Here is my layout using this great kit.


Next, for any of you designers out there are some new CU items in Twin Mom Scraps Store.




She also has a Template freebie on her blog! Go check it out here.



Now finally to your freebie! It is two word art freebies that coordinate with the Beach Break kit. I hope that you enjoy!




Click HERE for your free word art.

Thanks!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete