Friday, March 25, 2011

Lots of Stuff and a Freebie!!!

Hello All!

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me as I have been mostly MIA for a while. Our little girl is doing great now that she is home and is growing very well! I can not believe that she is already over a month old! Time has gone by so fast!

Today I have lots of things to share from Crafty Scraps. First of all they are having a sale to celebrate one of their designers, Bren, birthday!


She is turning 39 so everything is on sale for 39% off!! Woo Hoo! Check out all the savings at the Crafty Scraps Store Here. 

There is also a ton going on over at the Crafty Scraps Forum. Lots and lots of challenges, including the HFD (Hide, Find, Design) and the CT Caboose. You get a mini to make a page in each of these challenges and then get a mega kit after finishing the layout and posting in the forum!

There are also many other challenges going on there. Here are some layouts that I did for just a few of those challenges.

Template Challenge 
Each month Julie has a wonderful Template Challenge. She provides a template and then you just use it to make your layout! I love the guidance of Templates to get me started but still have the flexibility to make it mine!! 
Here is what this months template looks like:

Here is the layout that I made with this template as my inspiration!


I used Michelles new kit Little Fairy. It was PERFECT for this picture of my daughter. Here is a preview of the kit. You can get it at the Crafty Scraps Store. And remember everything is 39% off right now!!


Lotto Challenge 
This is such a great and versatile challenge each month! You should definitely check it out! This month I used a special kit to make my page. It is called Hope for Brady and is a charity kit to benefit Autism. There is going to be a lot of stuff coming soon to benefit this charity and I will let you know the details once I have them. You can already purchased a few kits in the Crafty Scraps Store


Scraplift Challenge
This is another wonderful challenge that helps me a TON since I see so many amazing pages and they give me inspiration for my pages. 

I used Best Kept Memories kit Over the Rainbow for this challenge. It is also available at the Crafty Scraps Store. 

Here is what the kit looks like:

And here is my layout. Thanks!


Now Finally what you have been waiting for! My QP is from the page I made for the Template challenge. I hope you enjoy and have a use for this fun girly page!


Click Here to get the freebie!

Thanks!

Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete