Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Pals and Snowed Inn - New Kits from Best Kept Memories



Hello!

I have two adorable Christmas/Winter kits to show you today from Best Kept Memories.
The first is called Snowed Inn. I will be back with a layout (and maybe a freebie!!) from this kit later this week, but here is the preview of the kit. Isn't it adorable! I love the penguins! You can purchase it at the Crafty Scraps Store.
Her next kit is called Winter Pals and I have had so much fun with this kit! I took my daughter outside last week to play in the snow and got some adorable pictures that were perfect for this kit.
I hope you enjoy! Make sure you scroll all the way down because there is a link to Dina's blog to get a free QP from this kit from her other CT Bren! It is so cute!

Here is the preview of the kit. You can purchase it at the Crafty Scraps Store.
I just love those blues! And the contrast with the red really makes it pop! Here are my three layouts that I made using this kit.

This last page was also made using a template you can get for FREE at the Crafty Scraps Forum. It is a great site. I am telling you, you really should check it out! So much fun and TONS of freebies!
And finally here is the link to Dina's blog to get the free QP made by Bren. Click here.

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment