Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mickey/Minnie Theme Birthday for my daughter



Hello Everyone!

We had a birthday party at my home last weekend for my daughters third birthday. It was a Mickey/Minnie theme. Here are some pictures of what we did!

We planned games and decoration around the Mickey/Minnie Mouse theme. I made some plates for the food using some black party plates that I bought at Walmart. I stapled them together so that they would like Mickey ears.

I also made some small ones with either red boy ties for Mickey or pink hair bows for Minnie to use for the cake for the kids. I think they turned out pretty cute.
We have a party store close to our house so I picked up a book of Minnie place setting stuff and used them for decorations around the food table and on the walls. These were cup decorations I used for the silverware.

At that same store I also bought a match game. The kids really liked it! I made a small set printed on my printer for each kid to take home as well! (I will post the file once I get back to my HD in a few weeks for anyone interested).
We also played musical chairs with pictures of the characters on the floor (I did not get a picture) and pin the bow on either Minnie or Donald.

Finally, we had a pinata! The kids loved it! We bought it at Macey's. It was originally a Cars theme but I stapled some Mickey shaped plates on over the Cars ones and made it fit our theme!

I think that she and her friends all had a great time. We also got balloons and a Themed cake
She also had a bunch of fun opening presents of course! She thought it was pretty cool!


We all had a great time and my daughter felt very special!!

Kristal




1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on the party! You have a very lucky daughter, and soon to be two, with a wonderful mother!

    ReplyDelete