Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy December Everyone!!!
Here are some fun projects that I have been working on this week! Enjoy!

Birthday invite.
I started off thinking I would just do a digital card invite and print them off and be done. But since I was in a hands on crafty mood I decided to do a combination of digital and hands on. So I made this card insert with the information about the party.
For people that I had to mail the invitation to, this insert was the only part that they got so I could fit it in an envelope...Sorry.
But for those that I hand delivered they got the full invite. Here is a picture of what the outside looks like.
And here is the inside opened up.
They did take a little time to make but they are a lot easier than they look. You just use an envelope as the template! Then you add the yellow flaps and stickers, the insert I made and the band on the outside and your down! I think they turned out very cute!

Christmas Count down blocks.

You may remember the Halloween blocks that I made at Craft group back in October. These ones are the same but with Christmas colors and papers. I think that they turned out adorable!! Thank you Angie for organizing the group again and getting everything ready and hosting at your house!! She has a really cool blog all about crafting as well. So check out her site here if you like.


Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment