Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sunkissed and Fishing Hole by Ponytails Designs

So....I have been a little busy the last few months...my daughter was born last month and has taken up quite a bit of my time. I would not change it though. But because of that I am super late posting some layouts that I created a few month ago so I am playing catch up! 
So this evening I have two amazing kits from Ponytails Designs to share with you. 
First up is Sun Kissed. It is available here at Scraps N Pieces and here at Gingerscraps. Here is a look at the kit and my layout. 
For my layout I used a template by Scraps N Pieces called Alphabet Soup. It is available here
Next is Fishing Hole. I love this kit! The frogs and fishes are so adorable! I need to make another layout with the cute animals but even the colors in the kit are amazing and that is what inspired my layout below. Fishing Hole is available here at Scraps N Pieces and here at Gingerscraps. Here is a look at the kit and my layout. 
For my layout I used a template by SUS Designs called Edgy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment