Thursday, August 4, 2016

Just Me Kit and Show Off Vol. 2 Template by Ponytails Designs. Shoppie Friends by Scrappin Serenity

I have some great kits and a template set to share with you today! 
First up is a brand new kit from Ponytails Designs called Just Me. It is available at Gingerscraps here. Here is a look at the bundle. 

For my layout I used a new template set called Show Off Vol. 2.  It is available at Gingerscraps here and Scraps N Pieces here. Here is a look at the set. I love the big picture spot that these templates have!
Here is a look at my layout. 
I also used the template set (modified) to create a layout using a new kit from Scrappin Serenity. My kids are obsessed with Shopkins so they were super excited when they saw this kit! Here is a look at Shoppie Friends. Available at Scraps N Pieces here
Here is my layout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment