Monday, October 26, 2015

Tons of goodness from Ponytails Designs!

Happy Monday! I have so many great products to share with you today! First up is a baseball kit called 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' and a softball add on too!
Here is a look at the adorable kit. I love the vintage colors and feel so fun! It is available here at Scraps and Pieces and here at Gingerscraps.
Here is a look at the Softball Add-on. Also available at Scraps N Pieces and Gingerscraps.
For my layout I used a template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptations Vol. 44. It is available here. Here is a look at the full set.
Here is my layout. I hope you enjoy!

The next kit that I want to show you is called Teen Angst and is available at Scraps N Pieces. Here is a preview of this kit. I love love love the soft colors and greys in this kit to showcase teens and it is super versatile for so much more! 
 Here is my layout. 

Next is a kit that is exclusive to Gingerscraps this month called Fraidy Cat. It is an adorable Halloween kit. You can grab it here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. For my layout I used Temptations Vol. 44 by Wendy Tunison Designs that I featured above. 
Last up is Had A Bad Day. This kit was a feature at DST last month so if you did not a chance to grab it there you can now get it at Scraps N Pieces or Gingerscraps. Here is a look at the kit. 
Here are my layouts. 

For the last layout I also used a template by Ponytails Designs called Pocketful of Memories Vol. 3. It is available at Scraps N Pieces and Gingerscraps. Here is a look at the pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment