Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fright Night and When Skies Are Grew by Scrappin Serenity, Curvature Vol. 3 Templates by Memories by Digital Designs

Are you getting excited for Fall and Halloween? My kids love this time of year and I must admit that some of their excitement rubs off on me even though I don't enjoy the colder weather coming. Well, I have the perfect kit to help you with both fall and Halloween. It is called Fright Night and it is available at Scraps N Pieces here. Here is a look at the kit.
For my layout I made a two page spread. I used a template by Leaving A Legacy Designs that I modified a bit. Here are my pages. I love all the pictures that I was able to get on these pages!


I also have another kit to share with you from Scrappin Serenity called When Skies Are Grey. It is available here. Here is a look at the kit.
Here is my layout. I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Curvature Vol. 3 available here. Here is a look at the pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment