Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Story April 2014 by Jen C Designs and May Template Grab Bag

Today I want to share with you a layout I created with some great products form Jen C Designs. I also used a chevron template by To Be Remembered Designs that you can get on her FB page here. But you have to hurry as it is part of a FB challenge and only available for a short time! 
The first product that I want to show you from Jen is My Story April 2014. Now it is obviously not April anymore....but if you are like me and a bit behind on your scrapping or just have some fun bright photos to scrap then this kit is perfect! Here is a look at it. Available at Gotta Pixel and PickleBerry Pop. 
Here is a look at my layout. 

I also used a template by Jen from her May Template Grab Bag. You can grab it at Gotta Pixel and PickleBerry Pop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment