Friday, May 16, 2014

Kid Approved Word Art and Summer Days Kit by Word Art World

Happy Friday! I hope that everyone had a wonderful week and can do something fun or relaxing this weekend. 
Today I have two great products to share with you from Word Art World. First up is Kid Approved Word Art Pack. I just love kid oriented word art since I often struggle with coming up with cute or clever titles for my pages. You can grab this pack at Gotta Pixel and Gingerscraps.
Here is a look at it. 
I created a layout with the word art and a kit form B2N2 Scraps called Olympic Glory. 

Next is a new kit called Summer Days. I love the fun colors in this kit! It is part of Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel so you can grab each part for just a buck! Or you can grab the whole kit for 4 dollars. Check it out here
Here is my layout. I used a template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptations Vol. 27 available at Scraps N Pieces here




No comments:

Post a Comment