Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Letters and Candy Hearts. Two new kits from Ponytails Designs

Today I have two incredible new kits from Ponytails Designs. I must admit that I really enjoy Valentines kits. With 2 adorable girls I seem to have a never ending supply of pictures that feature pink and red! 
The first kit I want to share with you is called Love Letters and is part of Scraps N Pieces Bit N Pieces. That means that you can pick up each part of the kit for just a buck for the first week of February! Check it out here
Papers Pack
Elements

Glitters
Here is my layout. 
I edited a template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptations Remix Vol. 8 for my layout. Available at Scraps N Pieces and Ginger Scraps
I also created a freebie for you! But you will have to come back in a week when the kit is bundled together as a kit after the Bit N Pieces sale and you can pick it up! Here is a sneak peek!

The next kit that I want to share with you is called Candy Hearts. It is available at Ginger Scraps here.
It is on sale as part of the Ginger Scraps Buffet, so hurry over and grab it! 
 Here is my layout. 















No comments:

Post a Comment