Friday, February 14, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party

Last month we had a birthday party for my daughter. It was a frozen theme!!
he girls have been so excited for this day to get here! Ariana would ask me anytime we went anywhere, "we going to frozen party?" It was really cute!
I had a lot of fun decorating and food planning for the party. Here is a look at the food and decorations.
We found a fun Olaf Balloon! 
My husband bought me a color printer after we had trouble getting the invites printed and I made this banner! 
The frozen Princesses Elsa and Ana. 
Liquid Ice Punch
Snow Balls
Mini Snowballs and Snowman Arms
Ice Cubes
Treat Bags

I split the kids up into four groups for the games. The first game was to pin the head on Olaf. He is constantly losing his head in the movie so the kids really thought this was a fun game!
 Next was to 'build a snowman'. There is an adorable song in the movie all about building a snowman.
Then there was the snowball toss. 

 Finally there was ice painting. You mix epsom salt and water and then paint with it and when it dries it crystalizes. It was pretty cool!



Then we sang happy birthday to Isabel and light the candles on the cake. She was pretty excited to blow out the candles and be sung to! We bought the cake at Sams Club and then added some mini dolls from walmart.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

 Of course I had to take advantage of my brother being there and get a family picture! If you live in Utah you should totally take advantage of his skills! He and hiw wife have a photography company called Embre Photography. You should check them out.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful birthday party! Your daughter is one lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete