Thursday, January 16, 2014

Treasure Every Moment by Shel Belle Scraps

Today I have an adorable kit to share with you from Shel Belle Scraps called Treasure Every Moment. I just love the beautiful soft colors in this kit! It is available here at Scraps N Pieces.
Here is a look at the kit.

Here is a look at my layouts. 
My first layout uses a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Going Solo.
They are available here. Here is a preview. 

My second layout uses a template by QueenWild Scraps called The Good Life. 
They are available here. Here is a preview.

I also used a week tag template by Amy's Designs from the P52 Challenge at the Scraps N Pieces Forum. 
I also have a freebie for you!
Click HERE to go to the Scraps N Pieces blog and download and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment