Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Things That Go by B2N2 Scraps and

Today I have a great collab kit to share with you from B2N2 Scraps and Blue Heart Scraps. It is called Things That Go. There is a kit and a template set! 
First up is the kit. This kit is perfect for so many great things you can scrap! Here is a look at it. It is available at Ginger Scraps here
Here is my layout. I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Native Templates available at Scraps N Pieces here

Here is a look at the template set. I made two layouts with the great templates. 
They are available here at Ginger Scraps. 

For my first layout I used a kit by B2N2 Scraps called Country Girl. Available here


 For my second layout I used a kit called Book Nerd by QueenWild Scraps available at Scraps N Pieces here

No comments:

Post a Comment