Thursday, November 28, 2013

Autumn Days by Scrappin Serenity and a Freebie!

I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday and for those celebrating a great Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my family a week ago so today has been a nice relaxing day with just my hubby and kids. Today I have a great kit to share with you called Autumn Days. The colors in this kit are wonderful! They are also perfect to go along with your pictures from today! 
Here is a look at the parts of the kit. They are each only a buck until the end of the month! You can grab then at Scrap Take Out here



Here is a look at the layout that I created. I used a Template by Ponytails Designs 
called Templatopia 10 (modified). Available at Ginger Scraps and Scraps N Pieces. 
I also have a freebie for you! 
Click HERE to enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment