Tuesday, November 26, 2013

About A Boy by Just For Fun Designs and Template Pack 52 by AK Designs.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today is my daughter last day of school this week since here in the United States we will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday. I am excited to have some family time this week and hopefully even some scrapping time! Here's hoping right? 
Today I have two great products to share with you. A few months ago I had to temporally step down from the Scrap N Pieces Store CT. The main reason for this was the birth of my sweet little boy! So I figured it would be appropriate that he is the theme of my first layouts back with the CT! 
The great products that I used for my layouts are About A Boy kit by Just For Fun Designs and Template Pack 52 by AK Designs. Lets take a closer look at each product. 
First up, About A Boy. I am loving that I can now get excited about kits that are all about boys! :) 
Here is a look at the adorable kit. It is available here

Next is Template Pack 52 by AK Designs. I love this pack because it is so full of photo spots! But if you want less pictures you can always substitute pictures or take the spot out completely. So diverse! It is available at Scraps N Pieces here
Now here is a look at my layouts. Enjoy!

I have also created a freebie for you! Yea! 
Click Here to go to the SNP blog to download and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment