Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Nights and Summers Best Preserved by Piccolina Designs.

Today I have two adorable kits to share with you from Piccolina Designs. Plus the good news is that you can pick up both parts of one kit for just 2 bucks and the other is the free with purchase this month at Stuff to Scrap. So do a little shopping and get a lot for your buck! 
First up, It is Build A Kit time at Stuff to Scrap. Here is a look at Piccolina Designs contribution called Summers Best Preserved. 
Here is my layout. 
I used a template by Ponytails Designs called Cluster Madness

Next up is Summer Nights. It is the free with purchase at Stuff to Scrap or you can purchase it directly
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is my layout. I used a template by Piccolina Designs for a Speed Scrap that she hosted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment