Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crisp Autumn mini by Simple Girl Scraps.

Autumn is such a wonderfully colorful time of year. I really enjoy watching the colors change here in the mountains and especially when we make it up the canyon to see them up close. It also means the start of school and this year I have a child who is old enough to attend....still not sure how I feel about that! She is loving it though! 
Simple Girl Scraps has a great new mini out that will help you to capture both of those great times. It is called Crisp Autumn mini and is available at Ginger Scraps here
Here is a look at the kit. 
For my layout I also used some new templates by Simple Girl Scraps called Scrap Like Me - Theresa. They are available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel. 
Finally, here is a look at my layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment