Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Season to be Freezin' by Ponytails Scraps and Let Me Count The Circles Template by Double Trouble Scraps

Today I have two great products to share with you today. 
First up is a brand new kit from Ponytails Designs called Season to be Freezin'. I feel like this is a very good description of how I feel about winter. Always cold! LOL! Here is a look at the kit. It is available at Stuff to Scrap here.
I love the soft colors in this kit with the pop of bright red! 
There is also a coordinating Alpha and Word Labels.


The Second product I want to share with you are some templates from Double Trouble Scraps. Let Me Count The Circles is a great pack that I loved working with. Here is a look at it. Available at Stuff to Scrap here

Finally, here is a look at two layouts I created combining both of the products above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment