Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gotta Grab It Time at Gotta Pixel!!! Lots of Goodies!!

It is gotta grab it time at Gotta Pixel!!
Just love those fun Christmas/Winter colors! 
I have a ton of great products to share with you from three different designers! 
First up is Jen C Designs. Her collection is called Peace, Love and Joy. She has got 9 great packs in her sale! Included some new templates that I just LOVE! 
Check out her portion of the sale here
Here is my layout using the kit and the template pack. 

Next up is Twin Mom Scraps. She has 9 packs as well! I love that cute alpha and the papers borders! 
Her collection is called Holiday Sweetness. It is available here
Here is a look at my layout with her kit and the cluster templates.
I also used word art from her new pack Winter Word Art 2 available here

Lastly we have December by Word Art World. 
Here is a look at her collection. 
Available here

Here is my layout. 

So hurry over to the Gotta Grab It sale and snag each part of these collections for just a buck during the sale! 






No comments:

Post a Comment