Friday, June 15, 2012

Sunny Day Templates by Memories by Digital Designs.

I am so excited to share with you some amazing templates from Memories by Digital Designs. I have always been a fan of her templates but since they were made in PAGE format I was not able to use them...well she is now creating then in PS and PNG format as well!! Yea!!! Here is a look at her new pack called Sunny Day. It is available at Scraps N Pieces and is on sale for 50% off for the next week! 
I love how versatile the templates in this pack are!! 
Here is a look at some layouts that I created using these templates. 
layout above was made with Mr. Fix It by Simple Girl Scraps. 

Layout above was made with Celebrate by Simple Girl Scraps. 

Layout above was made with Breathe of Fresh Air by Jen C Designs. 
Word Art by Word Art World Swap 86

1 comment:

  1. Cool design!Thanks for the great set of templates. i absolutely love them.:)Template Design

    ReplyDelete