Saturday, June 9, 2012

Exciting News and another Gotta Grab It kit

I am super excited to share some news with you! I got an email from a designer that I LOVE and use her products all the time! I was super excited when I read the email to find out that she would like me to join her creative team!!! So who was it you ask? It was Jennifer of Word Art World! I use her word art all the time on my layouts and am so excited for this opportunity that will let me use even more of her products! You can find her products at Gotta Pixel, My Memories, and Scrapbook Bytes. 
The first products of hers that I got to use as a CT member are her contributions to Gotta Grab It this month. Her kit is called Celebrate With Me and is available here
Here are previews of each portion. Available for a limited time for just a buck a piece! 
Here are the elements
Here are the papers
Here are the page borders.
Here is the alpha and word art.
Here is my layout using portions from all of the products. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous layout! Is there any other kind from you? Congrats on joining Word Art World. I love her products!

    ReplyDelete