Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!
Sorry this was not posted earlier today like I had planned but I was not able to get it made yesterday so I had to make it this morning. I hope that you enjoy it. It is my first attempt at making word art. Please let me know if there are any issues with the download!

Photobucket

Click here for the download.


Here is the page that I made that inspired this word art. It is using a kit called Sea Cool Breeze from Scrapping Gramma a designer for Crafty Scraps. This Kit was FREE through one of the challenges at the Forum. You should check it out!! She also has the full kit for sale at the Crafty Scraps Store.

Photobucket

Thanks!

Kristal



4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of you two! You should totally frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristal, it is a great picture and I love the word art, but it says the link is invalid. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me know! I have fixed the link now. How you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete